The Entrepreneurial Nutritionist, Revised 4th edition
Written by entrepreneurial dietitian, Kathy King, RD, this book is totally updated and expanded to include the Worldwide Entrepreneurial Dietitian Survey's results by 1600+ respondents on how much money it took to start, how long it took to breakeven, pricing and fees, what products sold best, what they would do differently, and many more answers (88 in all). The survey found 90 dietitians who make more than $100,000 profit per year and 30 of them make over $200,000 per year--we share what they do differently. Learn how to start, grow, and maintain a private practice or consulting business.
Revised test! The Entrepreneurial Nutritionist test has now been changed to all objective questions! Customers who purchsed the earlier version with fill-in-the-blank questions can receive this new version by calling the office at 877-560-6025. The book remains the same.
Level 2 CPE
Suggested Performance Indicators: 1.1.1, 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 2.1.3
CPE Type: 720 for Printed/Paper Tests, 740 for Web-based/Online Tests
Upon successful completion of this self-study course, the users will be able to:
1. Discuss the major advantages and pitfalls of starting a business.
2. Better assess whether it is an option they want to pursue.
3. Better identify business ideas that could be successful in their local markets.
4. Write business and marketing plans for their business.
5. Know how to market themselves in the media or to community leaders.
6. Know how to assess the work of a web designer.
7. Better compare and contrast three reasons why some entrepreneurs make more than others.
Why we chose this book
This was Kathy King's first book. She wrote it for Harper & Row and got the rights back in 1991. She then self-published it the next two editions. Lippincott now owns it and we carry the self-study test. Evaluations have been very positive on it for the past 25 years!