The New Rules of Marketing & PR, 6th Edition
This is the 6th edition of this pioneering internet marketing guide, The New Rules of Marketing & PR, an international bestseller. It offers a step-by-step action plan for harnessing the power of modern marketing and PR to directly communicate with buyers, raise visibility, and increase sales.
The 6th edition is the most extensively revised edition yet, and includes:
- Dozens of compelling case studies
- A new information on mobile platforms, owning your own assets, and Facebook Live
- Coverage of the latest social media platforms, including Periscope, Meerkat, and Snapchat
“This is a must-read book if you don’t want to waste time and resources on the old methods of Internet marketing and PR.” Ron Peck, Ex. Dir., Neurological Disease Foundation
- (1000) Professional skills
- (1010) Career planning, job search, goal setting
- (1020) Computer, electronic technology
- (1050) Ethics
- (1070) Leadership, critical and strategic thinking
- (1080) Legislation, public policy
- (1090) Media skills
- (1100) Photography, video and graphic production
- (1110) Risk taking
- (1120) Time and stress management, life balance
- (1130) Verbal communication skills, presentations
- (1140) Written communication skills, publishing
- (7000) Business and Management
- (7050) Customer focus
- (7070) Entrepreneurship, private practice
- (7110) Legal issues, malpractice
- (7120) Marketing
- (7180) Strategic planning
- (7210) Sales, merchandising
Suggested Performance Indicators: 2.1.3, 3.3.2, 5.3.5, 11.4.1
Upon successful completion of this self-study course, the users will be able to:
1. Discuss the major changes taking place in marketing and name four new social media programs and what they do.
2. Better assess their business and personal marketing needs in order to match them to the most appropriate social media.
3. Identify more appropriate strategies for increasing public relations, selling items, generating goodwill, and target marketing to niche consumer groups.
- Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN)
- Dietetics Technician Registered (DTR/NDTR)
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Integrative & Functional Nutrition Academy Professional
This book is considered one of the best on how to use the Internet for marketing both a business and a person. It's used by Boston University for its online marketing classes.