An original thought-leader, Grant, addresses the challenge of improving the world by becoming an “original,” championing new ideas and values that go against the grain, fighting groupthink, and bucking outdated traditions.
“One of the most important and captivating books I have ever read, full of surprising and powerful ideas.” Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook and author of Lean In
- (1000) Professional skills
- (1070) Leadership, critical and strategic thinking
- (1110) Risk taking
- (7000) Business and Management
- (7050) Customer focus
Suggested Performance Indicators: 1.1.1, 1.1.6, 1.2.1, 2.1.3, 3.3.2
Upon successful completion of this self-study course, the users will be able to:
1. Discuss four qualities possessed by “originals” that facilitate being a non-conformist.
2. Better assess their personal desires and abilities making it possible to become more non-conformist.
3. Identify more appropriate strategies for improving the world through championing new ideas and values.
- Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN)
- Dietetics Technician Registered (DTR/NDTR)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Integrative & Functional Nutrition Academy Professional
We need to encourage more of our peers to take risks and lead us into new nutrition and health horizons. This book will help provide a map.