100 Questions & Answers About Sports Nutrition & Exercise
- (2000) Science of food and nutrition
- (3000) Nutrition assessment & Diagnosis
- (4000) Wellness and public health
- (5000) Medical Nutrition Therapy
Suggested Performance Indicators: 6.1.2, 6.1.6, 8.1.2, 8.2.2
Upon successful completion of this self-study course, the users will be able to:
1. Discuss what is known about the physiology of the body during amateur and high-level training and competition.
2. Identify ways to use food and nutrients to help athletes improve or maintain strength, endurance, stamina, and energy.
3. Better assess athletes’ needs and determine appropriate nutrition therapy intervention for athletes.
- Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN)
- Dietetics Technician Registered (DTR/NDTR)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Integrative & Functional Nutrition Academy Professional